23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

These few days I don't feel like myself. Not that I'm not me anymore and I've changed heaps or something, but more like ... I dunno. I'm different. Happy, but different happy, because I guess I'm doing different things, enjoying my time with different people. Concerned about new things, different things, encountering new challenges and overcoming them, learning how to learn through conversations with friends, making friends, maintaining friendships, trying to be as 无所谓 (carefree/'whatever') as much as possible. The value of each moment is the same as the next; every experience to be cherished and lived in the moment, but to be let go in anticipation for future moments to come.

I'm happy. I feel different. I can't get away from that. It's unfamiliar but I'm not scared anymore. I feel good.


31.5.16 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯