23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Somewhere between a third and halfway done with a literature review (which is, by the way, already overdue) but I'm having writers block 2.0 and allowing myself to be easily distracted by ~the promise of tomorrow~. These images are just a compilation of photos/things that relax me. The end of the semester is approaching, which means Japan is approaching, which means the New Year is approaching, which means China is approaching.. People are starting to ask me, "Are you excited for China?" and I honestly don't know how to answer. I usually just tell them I'm a jumble of emotions and if I focus too long on one, it overwhelms me. I'm getting cold feet.

All images found on Pinterest

Labels: , , ,


18.10.15 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯