23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Hello everybody! What's funny is I actually hate when blog posts start this way, but I just wanted to reassure everyone that I am indeed not dead. Every time I blog I say I am busy, and every time semester rolls around I always claim "I'm not sure if I'm going to make it through this semester", but this time I feel like I've been tested in a way I haven't before. I haven't had a moment to stop or to catch my breath or to think. Before I go to sleep, when I'm laying bed in the dark with my eyes closed, thoughts of what I have to do tomorrow distract me; on my half-hour commute on the train I'm now doing readings or reading something. So far, university - and some other extra-curricular stuff - has taken priority, especially (diappointingly) gym. I'm trying to eat healthier but sometimes the dumplings call so loudly I can hear my name in the sizzling of the pan they're fried in.

Oh. I'm also broke as hell, so if anyone would like to pay me to do something that would actually suit my schedule/future career, hit me up.

I miss blogging! Sort of. I can't believe I used to do this every single day during high school. Though I'm so busy, I can say I've been excited about life in a way I haven't before. I've resumed philosophy classes (you might have been able to tell from my last post) and they make me happy beyond belief. xo

Labels: , , , , ,


1.9.14 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯