23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

These holidays passed by too quickly and I did everything I wanted to, and yet not enough. I have found myself entirely unprepared for a new semester at uni - no textbooks bought, no exercise books ready - and the only thing I can think about was the 10 days I spent in Gold Coast/Smiths Lake relaxing and doing absolutely nothing. I am only 20, haven't been employed for a full-time job and yet I want to retire. I want to do so many things but there is never enough time. I want to be manically busy saving the world and yet napping on a hammock with a book on my face, somewhere by the sand and sea.

And thankyou to Sunny and his GoPro and Sunny again for me ripping off his photos and putting it on my blog. x

Labels: , , , ,


29.7.14 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯