23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

One of the few things I like about winter is the fact that it's entirely appropriate to be drinking inordinate amounts of tea. And I'm not toooo picky what kind of tea it is (so long as it isn't chai. No). Earl Grey, English Breakfast, China Jasmine.. And matcha green tea blended ice drinks totally count right???

I'm also nurturing a very serious addiction to Coffee Trails' toasted sandwiches oh god. If only they had wifi.

Anyway, I haven't done one of these posts in a while! Today I headed to uni to meet up with Corey and Shawn who was also supposed to be there but was stuck in a makeshift class for longer than expected, so I was stuck with Corey's sto0pid ass HAHA. We ended up sharing a pot of Earl Grey and the photo makes him look so dorky I want to stick a flower behind his ear. Afterwards, I met up with my group in order to get our presentation (in exactly a week's time, woops) rolling. I'm in charge of putting the presentation together, and this is the first time I've ever used Prezi and it's much more difficult than I anticipated.. Send help.

Or not. Mugs is finishing his dota game soon and JESS IS GONNA GET HER SOME CHIGGIN NUGGETS. Much love to any readers that I might have left!!! xoxo

Labels: , , ,


21.5.14 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯