23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

“If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.”

Lately I have taken to speaking in quotes. My own words don't seem to suffice, so why not borrow those of literary greats? These particular words are by Emily Bronte in Wuthering Heights. I had to study it for Extension English during my HSC (Romanticism). I didn't mind, though, I liked classics from that era.

Tonight, I am homeless; tonight, the world has turned into a 'mighty stranger'. If home is where the heart is then little shards of my heart are scattered across continents at the moment. I am not at peace, knowing that my friends/family could always be in potential danger and there's nothing I can do to stop that.

I hope good things are happening in the world. Don't forget to tell the people who matter to you that you love them. Treasure them every day and show them the love they deserve. Go above and beyond your duty as a friend. They won't be there forever.

Labels: , ,


31.5.14 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯