23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

It is said that there is a silver lining to every cloud, and late last week the stars realigned themselves to allow me to make the last minute decision to join Q, Terry and Sunny on their trip to Melbourne. And boy was I glad I did.

We flew away a few hours after we celebrated Australia Day. (Here are some photos of that first)

...And a few hours later, we were off!! Our flights were despicably early - 6am flights to and from - but it wasn't that bad, really. I am no stranger to getting no sleep, after all, with the hours I voluntarily stay up til . . .

Don't worry, there are a lot more photos on my DSLR that I have yet to upload and edit etc. Now that I'm back in Sydney ('back in Sydney' wow... I wasn't even gone for long!!), all the things I still need to do - all my errands and whatnot, small things in the back of my mind that accumulate - are rushing back to me. It's taking all I have not to fall back into an old pattern of ignoring everything I need to do and just going through all nine seasons of Dragonball :$.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a fantastic holiday!!!!! Much love!! xoxoxo

Labels: , , , ,


30.1.14 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯