23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com


lol havent posted a vain gif in a while

Hi, I'm back and feeling guilty from my lack of updates again, so here are some photos that I've relentlessly ejected from my iPhone library onto Facebook. I'm running out of space with the amount of photos I have (not to mention whenever I go to the bathroom, a few particular friends seize my phone and take 234930493023 selfies), so I might as well share them! :-)

Monday January 12

Rob went to Malaysia for a few weeks, so a bunch of us slept over at M. Cooper's a few days before he left ^__^

I fell asleep for a bit because I hadn't slept much the night before...

Wednesday 15 January

Happy 20th Rubbut! ♡♡♡

And til a few hours before Rubbut left we stayed in my car talking until the sun started to come up wtf.

OK THAT'S ALL I HAVE THE PATIENCE TO BLOG ABOUT TODAY LOL I CBF NOW HEHE SEE YOU CHILDREN LATER!
XOXO

Labels: , , , , , ,


24.1.14 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯