23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

First of all, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Dinner at Chinta Ria - Temple of Love, 23 December 2013

Christmas Eve at Sunny's

Christmas at Rob's Shitcunt's

Okay a big bunch of my photos aren't uploading wtf so here are some photos from a shopping outing and then sleepover I had the day before yesterday ^_^

Toffee Nut Frappucino from Starbucks. I have fallen into a sudden and intense obsession with Starbucks; it's a shame there aren't more in my area / Pepper Lunch hehe
Dresses that I liked, but there is nothing very sexy about underarms. Mine in particular. The fitting room attendant guy laughed when I said that but he had nothing to say HAHAHA. With the black dress, the fit wasn't right for my body; too tight in the bust and far too loose in the waist. (I did end up making a purchase that day though, a floral dress by Bettina Liano)

Driving to Baulkam Hills with my gurlz and having dinner at Millone's :-)

♡ ♡ ♡ J E N N Y ♡ ♡ ♡
also known as Juju hehehe. She is adorabubbles!!!!! Super friendly and calm and is content to just lie there and be scratched ^.^

Breakfast at Wildpear Cafe, a cafe I had recommended to Anna since it was right in her area. Turns out it was just down the road for her, literally about a 2 or 3 minute drive!

Yes. All I do is eat. This is a well-established fact. In fact I was actually so full from my meal that I didn't eat anything for the rest of my day. (Okay I had like two small chocolates BUT WHO THE FK IS COUNTING)

Okay I am done with this blogging thing now. Sigh. Have to really force myself to blog which isn't good. :\

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


4.1.14 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯