23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com



Bathroom at home / on the floor in my bedroom at home / Coffee Trails, Central Railway Square / Brooklyn Hide, Surry Hills / Charlie Lovett Peakhurst / The Tea Room, QVB / Dergah Grill, Beverly Hills / KOFFIE Cafe & Patisserie, Central Park / Oregano Bakery, South Hurstville ♡

Instagram snapsof my latest (food) adventures (which will happen everywhere and anywhere I go). Just a typical filler post that most full-time student bloggers tend to utilise before they get the time to actually write a real blog post :$. WHICH I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT, SO MANY PHOTOS THAT ARE LITERALLY WAITING TO BE PHOTOSHOPPED IN MY CAMERA DARGH.

But from now til Friday, I will be squeezing efforts from every single one of my brain cells until I'm done done done with university for this whole year/the next 3-4 months and I get to start crossing off the billion things I want to accomplish these holidays!!! See you cutie patooties soon!!! xo

P.S. Not gonna lie the blogskin is also growing tired to my eyes. A CHANGE IS IN ORDER.
P.P.S. WOW My instagram photos are all different sizes so it looks super ugly when you put them together wtf


5.11.13 with 1 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯