23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

I am exhausted but the worst is over (for now). NewsDay is done and my love for my journalism friends grows every day!!!!!!

This is how asians film stuff

Selfies in the car. I ALWAYS TAKE SELFIES IN THE CAR IDK WHAT IT IS. GOOD LIGHTING?? WTF

Dinner wif ma boooooooooo :* (Qin not Nick! keke)

Piece-to-Camera, trying to remember my lines.. Ugh editing UGHHHHHHHH If I see the words "Optimizing video..." again.. omg

My breakfast today from Charlie Lovett.. It was so-so, but I was SO famished so I gobbled it down so quickly regardless

Huge fucking tripod + moar piece-to-camera. Why do I always look like a pregnant bitch when I do this lol

They are angels, are they not? ♡

P.S. I dun goofed and embarrassed myself a lot today. I have lost the will to care. Too tired, only the prospect of a shitload of sleep, legz day and yumcha with Lindsay tomorrow can bring me back to laiiif.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


10.9.13 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯