23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

and my photoshopping omg so tired now

(Facebook quality is getting worse and worse and worse I swear to god)

I haven't been praying much lately.. Well, it's gotten less and less, and I'm drifting even farther from Him. So much so that the religion of Christianity doesn't seem to make sense anymore. (Jesus died for our sins? How does that work? He came back to life three days after?? I don't get that either) (I seem to believe in God, but not really understand the whole concept of Jesus. What am I doing?)

I feel far away from home. I just want to rest, and sleep, and be safe and happy forever. Isn't that a pretty image? Haha. Goodnight, lovers! xoxoxo

Labels: , , , ,


16.7.13 with 1 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯