23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Recently got into JT's spanking new album and most of the tracks are good ;) haha. (On Saturday evening, N, Pat, Samson and I just sat in N's car and listened to Blue Ocean Floor. I feel like I could simply just fall into that song in such a literal sense.)

Road trip to Gosford with some Journalism classmates in a few hours time - I should really be asleep :x. Just wanted to say that I am welcoming winter more now that (and this is sad) I have someone to snuggle with wtf. And the eager, impatient anticipation of Snow trip (that is half the fun, of course) and all the hoodies I'm going to be hibernating in!! Ahaha. Hmm ^_^

Labels: , , , ,


23.4.13 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯