23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

If I am wiser, it is because I am lucky, not because I am better. If I am scolded, it is because I am loved, not because I'm being punished. If I have more, it's because I was given, not because I knew to take. If I have everything, it's because I was blessed enough to stand on the shoulders of giants.

I have always, always said that I am blessed, lucky and spoilt, and some night it hits me with more force than others. I am appreciative of everything that I have - and yet not nearly enough. All I can ask for is to learn and to be humble. ♥

Hope everyone had a brilliant long weekend! I did. And I'm glad to have learnt/remembered something important on the way. (:

Labels: , , , , , , ,


1.4.13 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯