23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

(Another random update with not much to say)

N, a month or so ago, driving us to our bushwalking trail / Oversized hoodies make me look fat irl lawl (I always buy teeny hoodies now to try avoid this)
Overpriced grilled chicken burgers with Joanna during work break / My supernova ♥

Obsession with new iPhone filter app continues hehe. Today was a ten hour day at work. Ten. My god. (An hour and a half of that was solid breaks tho ahah)

Goodnight pumpkins! Sleep well! xo

P.S. Q downloaded Big Bang Theory for me and I finally got it off her last night :3. Going to chainwatch dat shit tonight awwww yeah who's with me

Labels: , , ,


16.4.13 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯