23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Tired, but a good tired tonight :3. Also, "don't have time to blog these days" NEK MINNIT.

Beautiful sunset from Brighton le Sand's Eurobay. Dinner with Tez and Q after Gym ^.^

Getting my baby washed! (Car. LOL) I love the cafe interior though haha. High ceilings make everything beautiful and airy and the fact that their walls are pretty much just windows helps as well. ^.^ (They give free coffee with every wash. Oh man if I wasn't shreding..)

Lonely (sort of) breaks at uni.. And then Neel strolls up to the group sitting next to me all like YO COME TO THE UTS COMEDY NIGHT AT THE LOFT TONIGHT
(Also hehe Rachey)

Ma man Neel on stage in front of a packed UTS Loft audience + drives to the middle of nowhere at Campbelltown

WATERFALL SWAGZ (LOL IDK)
Also if you look closely, you can see the cream on my legs for my mozzie bites. I am allergic to them I swear to Allah. Either that or I have an actual disease.

I was texting Qin when N was rubbing moisturiser on my legs (to get the leprosy-looking white cream off my legs ?__?). Sent her a vid of me asking him to say hi to Q and he stuck his tongue out and Q and Lynn thought he was so cute when they saw it AHAH
ALSO HOW PERFECT AND POINTY IS HIS NOSE?????????? WHY CAN MY NOSE NOT BE POINTY AND SMALL AND PETITE????????????????? #vainjessisvain

Qin texted me about this too and was like "u dun goofed" ahahaaaaah. I DID TOO DIDN'T I

ME AND MAH #1 BABES ON OUR WAY TO RUSSELL PETERS!!!!!!! WOOO JUST A BIT KEEN HEHE

Wearing NARS Casa Blanca ;) It was so comfortable!! I always thought lipstick would get dry and uncomfortable but nooo it was so moisturising :O

Didn't even photoshop this further wtf. Used the skin blurring function app on my phone and trollolol that's all I need #sodeceiving

My babes are p.e.r.f.e.c.t ♥

Feeling a little better about uni, even though I've still got two big readings to do by Tuesday, work tomorrow and dinner after that for Kimmyboo's 19th. WAAH! WISH ME LUCK :|
P.S. Just started raining hard. I like dat

P.P.S. HAHAHA After reading my blog post, this is what Nickyd1ck (LMFAO do you like my nicknames) said:

Ahaaahaha dead

P.P.P.S. I think it stopped raining aw

P.P.P.P.S. Knickerless is another nickname (ahaaaaaa. omfg.) that I gave him (I changed like half my friends' names on Skype lmfao) (I love how it lets you do that. Shawn is SSSSSHHHHAAAWWWWWNNNNN and Jian is PRINCESS JIAN with a crown rofl) (But srsly tho "SSSSHHHHHHAAWWWWWNNNN is online" "knicker-less is online" XD)

Labels: , , , , , , ,


17.3.13 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯