23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

During my tut today I was writing up all the things that I needed to allocate my time to, and I soon found myself quite booked out and a little overwhelmed. IT IS WEEK TWO AND I AM SERIOUSLY ALREADY STARTING TO FALL BEHIND. Pick up yo game yunz!

But somehow I still found time to photoshop and blog wtf. Took so fucking long. Expect less posts guys.. Motivation to blog is truly dying again. :(

Between my class last week, Shawn (and his mates) took me to the UTS Loft!! Such an awesome chill space - I think I'd like it better if I drank bahaha. I made him pout heheh

Anna bb's early birthday celebration!! Korean food at Eastwood. THESE, MY FRIENDS, WERE JUST THE SIDES (WHICH GET REFILLED FOR FREE[!!!!!]) AND THIS IS AN ENORMOUS POTATO PANCAKE. FFUUUARRRR

Anna lives in Rural Dural, which is sort of in the middle of nowhere (they have so much land!! What does one even do with that much space!!) At the same time though it was so not as rural as I thought it was - although we did spot some cows.

ANNA'S DOGGY, JENNY!!! HAHAHA she is the cutest little dog! She is quite old and very attached to Annagays so she followed us around all night and when you play with her she just lies there and takes it HEHEHE. Lynn went nuts and started speaking Korean to it wtf and gave her a nickname that came from nowhere (Juju ?__?) and gave her little rubs while cooing "Massaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaju. Massaaaaaaaaaaaaaju." True story guyz. Deze r ma franz (n I wuv dem)

Jennnynynynynynnyynynynyn :*

She was yawning AHAHA! How adorabubbles

Ma babes 8).

Out with Nickyckycky and his franz on Sunday night for dindins at Braza! It was raining and cloudy but Darling Harbour was beautiful anyway. I love my city ^w^

LOL

Inside The Star and we mostly sat and chilled at all these funky pubs and stuff I didn't even know existed

Buying lunch :$ LOOK AT ALL THE SALAD!!!

MA HOMETOWN. Whenever I get asked what course I do at uni I still get the smallest frisson of pride to be able to say "Journalism at UTS."

FINALLY MET UP WITH MY BBY BRENDAN ERMAGERHD. I LAV YEW MMMMMMWA

So beauty AHAHA

WAS MEANT TO STUDY TONIGHT BUT HAVEN'T YET! GET TO IT JESSICA! Hopefully tomorrow at wirj they won't not let me do my readings either Dx !!!!!! (I am ridiculous.) MUCH LOVE! MWA XOXO

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


6.3.13 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯