23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Swedish House Mafia tells me not to worry because apparently Heaven has a plan for me and I really hope so :) But even if he doesn't (what a depressing thought) that's okay because my time on Earth has been wonderful enough for my lifetime. ♥


Finally getting Mappen with Niqolas during the day, skipping Orientation with my Annapumpkin and NokNok with my baby gurlz ^_^ (not pictured. Dey r camera shy :()

Poser photos after Lowenbrau at Circular Quay, brief photoshoot with the Hilton room window, one drink shared around four/five girls for the sake of photos, gettin' love from my Lynn-Jee, and me squatting as I tried to fit in all my babes in the elevator mirror hahaha

Oh and my new baby! ♥

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


26.2.13 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯