23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING ELSE CAN I JUST SAY THAT I'M SO OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG RIGHT NOW HOLY CRAP. NOT EVEN MY USUAL GENRE BUT FUQ IT SO GOOD NNNNGGHHHHHH SHIVERZ.

Anyway, hello! Been working a lot lately (have I said that already? sighz) because a certain best friend of mine dictates my shifts wtf. Still sucking at Oztam lawl BUT I really really really have nothing to complain about. I am so lucky!!!!! (must remember this. Must recite it like it's a chant.)

Counting my blessings: my parents, my friends, my home, my good health (I can see and hear and walk and read and touch and taste and smell. Could be taller but IT DOESN'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN THIS), my location (it is just luck that I was born into a beautiful country with wonderful weather), all my possessions (I am spoilt. So spoilt) and just for all the opportunities and sheer luck in my life to have met the people I have to get where I am. I don't want to disappoint anyone.. But more than that I don't want to disappoint myself now. I used to not know what it meant when people said "to do it for you" but I think I do now.

I hope I don't let me down :)
OH HAHAHA P.S. Last night in a random stroke of yolo I went with some work friends to Star City.. AND FOR ALL THE BRAGGING NICK DOES WE ALL LOST LOOLLLLLLLL OMFG. Ah well HAHA. Not going back there for a while / o \" Broke even for ages at Blackjack but because I kept wanting to make back more than I spent I lost it all ha ha ha that is what I get aiyoh. IT WAS FUN ANYWAY WOO!!! I had literally three sips of John W(..ilde)'s Guiness and got the teensiest tipsy from that. I am pathetic and weak and ridiculous and should be put down LMAO. (Speaking of ridiculous can we all agree that Nicholas rhymes with Ridiculous? He is being stubborn) (But even though we all lost the experience was pretty fun hahaha they're all so fun wtf I love them already) (Colline is so soft) (We do good luck kisses ON THE LIP but not really)

P.P.S. Valentine's Day is coming up and I'm so keen HAHAHAHA Gonna go to work and then spend the night with Qin LMFAO Oh my fuckign god #nah #stillkeen #dateswithqinalwaysconsistoffood #datesshouldalwaysconsistoffoodanyway #mm #food #outofcontrolhashtags

Oh and here is a mini photo dump yay

(the affogato obsession continues)

Ruby my niece MU HA HA. She's so shy, I don't see her very often so she doesn't know me and runs away from me :'( FUCK LOOK AT HER MONOBROW LOL. Runs in the family omg ugh

derp. Wangays came over after work on Saturday and we did absolutely nothing and here is me lying on my bed after a day at the gym, getting mah eyebrows done and (inevitably) impulse shopping at Westfield. Who even has mustard yellow sheets ugh when I have my own place my sheets are all gonna be white or floral!!!!! (Husband is gna hate me)

Labels: , , , ,


12.2.13 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯