23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

The fruits of yesterday bore a hot, sweaty train ride to the city, a Nicholas determined to finish his Grill'd burger, an epicly slow walk to Kinokuniya and, happily, two titles I was happy to bring home - Understand Philosophy (of the Teach Yourself series) by Mel Thompson (from the brief glances of some of the [rather densely packed] pages [Mel doesn't fuck around], I've gathered that it discusses the various natures of philosophy and its relationships with other academic domains, rather than a specific branch of philosophy itself, which I think is exactly what I've been looking for), and Iris Chang's The Rape of Nanking, a book I'd been meaning to read for a while :DD. (THIS WAS A FUCKING LONGASS SENTENCE LOL)

Anyways, the reason for my trip to Kino in the first place can be traced to my father who has been telling me lately that I am irresponsible immature bla bla (which also then inspired my post two blog entries ago). SO YEAH! I didn't know exactly what I was looking for, other than the fact that I'd missed discussing and thinking about philosophy from John's classes and that I was very very nervous that my brain was turning into mush from the holidays and good god how on earth was I going to fare next to all the incredible UTS students????? I think about it pretty often, actually - I wonder how I'll do at actual UTS. I really hope I'll be okay - towards the end of the year I think I pulled up my socks from my lazy Year 12 mode and figured out what it was that university demanded from me. I have to say that I do enjoy it much much more than high school.. There's much more freedom, I suppose, and it's much more self-governed and self-directed than high school, which I feel was a lot about jumping through the hoops that they wanted you to ("for every paragraph, add a quote to provide evidence for your point"). (Okay, Uni is not so different - the rules have changed but the game is still the same. Instead of inserting quotes you just reference things haaaah). Hmm..

Anyways. iPhotodump for you all :)

Belle's Birthday
We're demure young ladies.. #NAUT #niqruproud

Date with mahself to Kino that Neekolaz second-wheeled
Full thinks he's shy and shit HAHA. Trains were so fucking delayed because of hte heat ?____? cityrail i h8 u y r u lyk dis

Today
Left: Nick the new #instafag (yay I converted him yay) Instagramming his meal HAHAHA
Right: Brunch with my bifflewiffles mmmmmm. Really into Eggs Benedict lately

RANDOM PETTING PEN ON WESTFIELD'S GROUND FLOOR.................. Animals had had food shoved into their faces by an assorted number of children so they did not want my attention

And after that it rained and Wangays came and picked me up and we went to Jessie's and ate spaghetti and meatballs and watched Big Daddy (I cried. Again) and ate chocolate mud cake (the kind you get from Coles SO GOOD HO MAN.) and 98% fat free Bulla icecream and IT WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. Thank god that I only had two meals today hahhhhhhhhh.. Dirty bulk max :|. ANYWAY THIS POST HAS DRAGGED ON FOR GODDAMN LONG ENOUGH GOODBYE MY LOVERS GOODBYE MY FRIENDS(U HAVE BEEN THE 1 4 ME!!) MWA

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


20.1.13 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯