23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

I love days where I have absolutely nothing to do, and then I end up spending it with people I lav. Drove to Wangays' and snapped a few billion pics ^_^

(This one is my favourite nvm I can't choose)

Click for more! (Trust me. You will want to click for more. LOL)
And then there's me ^_^ I feel like DSLR pics of me are so rare HAHA

We then headed to Noggi for (what else)

Happy Australia Day, guys! (For my international readers, ..Happy Saturday! Bahaha) My week this week is ridiculously full dargh. Wish me luck! So keen for beach house, and to get my GPA!!!!!!! (More nervous than keen for that but good god afgljkfgildfk SO WISH ME LUCK EVEN MOAR HAHA)

Much love!! Kisses mwa xoxoxoxoxoxo ^_^

Labels: , , , , , , ,


26.1.13 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯