23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

HELLO HUMAN BEINGS HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT DAY BECAUSE MINE WAS PRETTY GOOD :). YESTERDAY I REUNITED WITH MY LOVERS JOHN AND SUNNY AND PLAYED TOUCH FOOTY WITH THEM AND ALSO PHIL AND DENGA AND DAMO AND SOPHIE BURT AND IT WAS GREAT FUN, ALTHOUGH I PLAY VERY POORLY. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BETTER. IT FASCINATES ME, HOW I HAVE CHANGED - HOW I WENT FROM THE LAZY PUDGY JESSICA DURING HIGH SCHOOL TO THIS BODY OF PASSIONS, OPPORTUNITIES AND - FINALLY - SOME SMALL ACHIEVEMENTS OF MY OWN.

(SEARCHING FOR BOOKS AT UTS LIBRARY YESTERDAY)

(THINGS I SHOULD NEVER WEAR UNTIL IM SUB-50 LOL.)

(TOUCH FOOTY BOYS)

TODAY I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO WORK BUT I MOSTLY LAY IN BED AND WATCHED AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS AND THEN WENT TO GYM WITH SOPHIE AND QIN AND TERRY AND DID BACK FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A MONTH. WE WENT TO 3RD ROCK AFTER THAT WHERE OUR FOOD TOOK A RATHER LONG TIME TO ARRIVE AT OUR TABLES AND INTO OUR TUMMIES, SO I WENT HOME AND ATE SOME MORE. THOUGH I LIKE WEIGHT TRAINING I THINK I MIGHT STICK TO MOSTLY CARDIO-ING FOR A WHILE. I HATE THE WAY FOOD SEEMS TO DICTATE HOW I FEEL; I EAT A LOT WHEN I WEIGHT TRAIN A LOT SO I THINK I MIGHT ACTUALLY ONLY WEIGHT-TRAIN ONCE A WEEK. (JUST THEN I WENT INSANE AND INHALED CRACKERS WITH TZATZIKI AND CHEESE AND FELT DISPROPORTIONATELY GUILTY. I HAVE ALSO BEEN EATING MORE MEAT. I LIKE NOT WANTING TO EAT MEAT.)

(GYM THINGS)

SO NOW I'VE SEEN 4/7THS OF MY OCTO. I MISS THEM ALL. I WANT US ALL TOGETHER.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK ♥


P.S. DO YOU GUYS ENJOY THE WAY THAT YOU READ IT WITH THE VOICE OF ME YELLING THE WORDS AT YOU HA HA

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


7.11.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯