23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Yes. Ke$ha is stuck in my head. MAN.

Anyways, this morning my cheap $2 sunnies broke :( hahaha, (I am planning to buy like three new pairs on eBay ASAP. Seriously. So cheap but so great) I arrived thirty minutes late to class (again), luckily didn't miss too much of the lecture (w00) and spent much of the rest of the day laboriously working and editing our group project that was due that afternoon. I'm so incredibly pleased with it, not least for Gabe's awesome template layout design skillz! HE IS AMAZEBALLS!! If we don't get a HD for the presentation, at least, I will be very indignant on his behalf haha.

Anyways, he'd only gotten about two hours' sleep the previous night, so I volunteered to go buy him a coffee from Starbucks ^_^_^_^_^ I absolutely adore attending uni at the heart of Sydney central, even though sometimes I do crave a campus. I'm seriously hoping it's because I'm confined to Insearch, and that when I do go to legit UTS next year my heart's desire will be satisfied ^_~

Starbucks looks wonderfully cosy and lovely as Thursday slowly moved past noon, even though it was quite warm out today

A NEW FROYO PLACE IS OPENING RIGHT IN ONE OF MY UNI BUILDINGS. WHAT I CANNOT EVEN DEAL WITH THIS RIGHT NOW

Shawn's phone is FUCKING MASSIVE. Like ABNORMALLY FUCKING HUGE. I can't even believe they get sold wtf HAHA aw man!! I am probably so used to looking at my iPhone hahaha, my iBaby 4 is the perfect size ^.^ ♥

LOOK HOW MUCH MORE INTERESTING MY MEAL CHOICE SOUNDS!! Too bad I really wanted a bite of Shawn's burger anyway T.T, if his friends weren't there I would not have held back AHAHAHA. Holy shit I have the most unfeminine impulses/thoughts/habits/everything.

Hehehe Shawny ^_^! Follow his twitter here and check out his YouTube AHAHA ♥

AW SHIET. So yeah I spent my afternoon chilling and relaxing from submitting my first assessment with Shawn! It was great; I entered UTS' Science building for the first time and loved the small glimpse I saw of it, walked a great distance for a relatively good salad, wanted to shop very badly but my cheap Asianness proved to be far too ingrained into my nature for me to purchase things (I fully intend to hunt online for less expensive versions), it rained and it was sticky and hot and humid and gross, I laughed in a very silly manner at Shawn's natural humour, and spent some ten to fifteen aimless minutes at a cheap bookstore doing things one shouldn't do in a bookstore - judge them by their covers hehe. (I don't care that I'm not supposed to do it. I WILL judge them by their cover and it WILL affect my reception of the book.)

Was a good day!! Would've been better if I had made better food choices but I'M HAPPY! HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND EVERYONE, I'll be slaving away at the books again! Wish me luck! ^.^

P.S. HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT FORGOT TO PUT QUOTE OF THE DAY.
"Hey man, where do you get your swagz?"
"I dunno, I just run into it."
(Ok it was a lot funnier if you were there but holy shit that made my day AAHAHA.)

Labels: , , , , , ,


8.11.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯