23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Photodump again!

Last Thursday
BAD GIRL YUNZ! Jokes it's a chicken salad haha, but I stole chips off Mona & Gabe anyway :3

Yesterday
(The salad was from a few days ago I think, and IT WAS MASSIVE!!! OMFG!!! Mostly vegetarian with a few chunks of duck (wtf) because I had no other meat available. ?_?")

The photo of me in the car is yesterday where I took it for a very quick illegal spin around my block at night haha. Papa Yunz said since we hadn't driven it in like two months we had to turn it on to make sure the battery hadn't run out or something and sitting in the car I got restless :$ (And yep, I still suck at driving woot)

Today
HOME-MADE PIZZA OMGGGGGGG. IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!! ^_^ (Then again anything with cheese can never go wrong.)

Wholegrain tortilla wrap base, pizza sauce, light mozzarella, baby rocket&spinach, crumbled feta, bacon, parmesan cheese, powdered parmesan cheese (yes this is a four cheese pizza hnng) and after it came out of the oven I drizzled sweet chilli sauce on top to counter the saltiness and sprinkled yet more parmesan cheese. (I think I am addicted.) (And next time I am adding pineapple!!!)

Naturally had to go for a run after my pizza lunch wtf. I didn't have a very good run today :(, got a weird-ass stitch :(
I did bump into a work friend though hehe!! Thought she lived around Liverpool or something LOL wth but she lives right next to Sydney Tech :O !

Left: Post-exercise flush anyways ^_^. Right: Overly Attached Gf, Jessica Style LMAO :|

HOPE ERRBADEH HAD A GOOD WEEKEND! I HAVE DONE ABSOLUTELY NO WORK! GREAT JOB JESSICA! OKAY! SEE YOU PUMPKINS LATER! ♥

Labels: , , , ,


4.11.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯