23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

One day the time will come when I will be able to say the words "oh yeah I finished that assignment like a week before it was due" and be telling the truth.

WEDNESDAY'S GYM SESH #1: Salfeez in Terry's papa's car with the awesome stitch seatbelt cover hahaha

WEDNESDAY'S GYM SESH #2: The drive back to Hurstville! I feel so lucky to live in a city/country/part of the world that has such amazing weather and sunsets ^_^ ♥

OCTOVERSARY!

Notsureif this meal was overpriced or I'm just a major cheapass. Prawn & Beef skewer & Affogato (with Frangelico liqueur this time, which turned me into a bit of an emotional wreck for the rest of the night. God I'm such a lightweight it's vulgar.)

Didn't take many photos omg!! :'(. Doesn't matter though because Kimmy pouted for the first time in pics with me and I got some beautiful snaps of me and her ^_~ :*

I literlaly named this photo "fk out da way me". Ffs sorry Qin /__\"

Last night was emotionally heavier and less light-hearted than I thought it would be, although that might have just been my own mood. I Skyped with John til I almost fell asleep and woke up in the middle of the night still thinking I was Skyping with him because my earphones were still in my ears. So if someone recorded me sleeping, Paranormal Activty styles, you'd've heard me just saying "John. John. John." *silence* wtf.

Need to study, need to study, need to study. I FEEL SO DAMN LOST. :@ JUST HAVE TO POWER THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<""""

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


24.11.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯