- Study/read notes/make notes
- Run at 5pm
- Eat healthy (a salad for lunch and vegies for dinner)
What actually happened:
- Sunny just felt like coming over wtf HAHA and I had to hurriedly change from my galaxy dress lmao (explained by this tweet)
- We halfheartedly watched Rush Hour 2 but we were distracted by my macbook, of course
- Sunny offhandedly suggested that we go get some froyo or something...
- ...So I took this idea up another notch by DECIDING THAT I WOULD ILLEGALLY DRIVE MUHAHAHAHA. Ok no but seriously I needed practice so I drove and SUNNY SURVIVED AND MY CAR SURVIVED AND NO ONE GOT HURT LOL SO IT'S ALL GOOD
- FIRST TIME WOWCOW FROYOING. THEY SHOVED LIKE ALL THESE FLAVOUR TESTERS AT ME AND I WANTED TO KEEP THEM ALL LOLLLLL
- No exercise or healthy eating or much studying was accomplished.
HeheheheMine is the smaller one ok HAHA Omfg it was a Small but still quite a lot TT.TT" I don't understand how Q finishes Maxi sized ones...........
The prettiest picture of froyo ok + closeup of my galaxy dress that I sent to Shawn, whom I know has a thing for galaxy print ahaha! (Which is interesting actually, most guys are quite indifferent or actually dislike galaxy print. How even. It is so sexy.)
The sunset as I was driving back to Hurstville was wonderful ♥ It made me adore Australia - there was an intense bout of rain earlier this afternoon for about ten to fifteen minutes (I spent a good third of it actually just sitting on my bed and staring out the window like a derp) but another fifteen minutes later and it was blazingly sunny again. I love am in love with where I am, where I live. Such beauty is a blessing and I have to remind myself that blessings exist even when I can't see the beauty!Hehe anyway that's about it for today! I should try do some of my readings and accomplish something today :$ heh. Have a lovely weekend pumpkins! xo
P.S. LOL what a loser