23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Photos from yesterday

Outfit of the day (except the shoes LOL) / Unattractive photo of my delicious second lunch

LATE NIGHT BEN AND FUCKING JERRYS. LOL OHHHHHHH DEAR..

Photos around the same time last year

Super LG face (the fuck was I thinking wtf who let me out of the house, seriously) / a shuai ge pose Wangays LOL

Omtays looks like a freaking serial killer / philosopher Sunny is deep in thought

Okay this one isn't from last year but was from Kimmy's birthday dinner, earlier this year

Kimmy and her minions hehehe

Kay so I've done everything except write. I should like to pass out on my bed to be honest. Sigh.P.S. WATCH DIS SPACE, BITCHEZ.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


11.11.12 with 1 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯