23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

I haven't taken photos for very long. I'm not very good at it. I don't know very much at all (and that's an understatement), and I myself am not entirely sure where I want to go with it.

But I know that it makes me happy, and I know that I need it. I know my love for it far supersedes my skills and capabilities. I see most of the beauty in the world from photographs people have taken, and I love bringing forth the briefest moments that no one else would have seen or cared to remember. Most of all, I am humbled to be able to have done so little to produce something beautiful.

How lucky, how blessed am I to have seen and captured this smile
See more smiles here ^___^

Labels: , , ,


11.10.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯