23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

My favourite moments of tonight would have to be the stupid and hilarious things Romy said, being called a Mad Ganga by Neel who was very much on stage, George's hug (which should not have had a time limit), and probably also talking to Ginnie. How lovely is she. I love her. She is also my height. Love her doubly.
Full post ยป

OH. And finally FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY MEETING MY BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL DARLING TANYA IN THE FLESH, who was less awkward than I was WTF. I mindblanked so hard oh my god all I could focus on was how manly I looked and how short I was and how my nose was oily and how pretty she was and also how tall her sister was (who is two years younger than me LOL k I am just going to blame my short parents). Oh my god what is life. And I actually pulled out my fucking $10 saucepan that I bought and started discussing it - DON'T EVEN ASK. Oh my god it is like a bizarre, embarrassing memory for me. BAHAHAHA. ♥ (But seriously what is wrong with me)

SEE Y'ALL LATER! I should sleep now because I need to go for a run tomorrow on account of eating pizza and some pasta tonight. Jess is a bad girl.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


26.9.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯