23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

MY LAST ASSESSMENT IS OVER. I am quite certain it didn't deserve a HD, but in a funny sort of way I'm thinking that it's a good thing. I need to fucking learn to be more prepared, to study when I have the time to and when I should, and to stop my damn habit of being so last minute all the time. SUCCESS IS A HABIT. WHEN WILL I LEARN???? AIYAH.

Anyways, my happiness cup is as complete as it can be! In a few hours I will be submitting my troll of a reflective analysis/radio sound piece to the class, chillaxing and maybe grabbing my favourite salad for lunch (Sumo Salad, though still overpriced, is in my good books again) and then going on a uni-funded ABC tour WOOT!!! Hehehe :D. After that I plan to my eyebrows, maybe my nails and perhaps grab some froyo. If I don't, I'm going to buy the heck out of Donna Hay's macaron mix and make some myself at home and give most to Lynn the next day ^.^ (what? I am human, I am going to have a few) (also if this requires an electric mixer, which I'm pretty sure it does, I am screwed anyway)

Friday is the day I am uncapped, an Octo girls day out night in, motherfucking photo time, good food, good weather and good company. Friday will be happiness. Saturday will be crowding out Bankstown RSL with a quarter of my grade and a brilliant, brilliant night with brilliant, brilliant people. ♥

The end of the month is father going overseas for two weeks, which coincides with my darling Anna's midsems, which means clubbing with my girls!! Spring has only just begun but it's already feeling like summer!!

This holidays means working at Millward Brown again! Ah.. Listening to elderly people on the phone telling you to "speak slower, love, I can't hear you".. I have to constantly remind myself to be thankful that I have a job at all when I'm there hahaha, the supervisors hate me :$

Oh, and every Wednesday and one day of the weekend will be me vegetarian. I had my first Vegetarian Wednesday yesterday (i.e. about 3 hours ago) and it went pretty good!! Qin thinks I will lose some muscle but I doubt it XD. And every day will be me jogging at Kempt Field!! ROAR!!!!! I WILL LOSE WEIGHT IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AW MAN. I can't help but feel good for the future. I'm happy!

Labels: , , , , ,


6.9.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯