23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

To say "I owe you" would be the biggest understatement of the world.. Like saying life is just "pleasant" and, I dunno, chilli is only "mild". I don't deserve all - let alone anything - you've given me. Not in the slightest. I can feel myself growing just a little bit better every time I fail.. I can feel myself succeeding, even if other parts of my life are not going according to plan. At least I'm trying! I value that part of me - I aim to pride myself on the fact that I strive not be a "princess", but to fight back every time.

Show me the world. Show me my place, help me find the good I was meant to do, the lives I was meant to change, history I was meant to alter, humankind I was made to better. (Only You could have, would have me waxing poetry like this haha)

I don't usually make such personal, private posts - prayers - but I pray that I won't be ashamed of how I feel, where I stand with You. I choose what part of me I want to show on this blog, and You are a part of me. Lord, please lead me away from boastfulness and arrogance.

Please keep me humble, grateful, thankful. Overwhelm me with You. More importantly, I pray You do Your work in others who may need You more than I do,

for you have given me enough already.

“What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.”
— Eleanor Powell

Labels: , ,


25.8.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯