23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY ASSIGNMENT IS BEING PUSHED BACK A WEEK!! WOOO!! Super duper happy ^_~ And I can't wait for the week ahead!!
THU02 Uni, massage, go to 85 Degrees with brobro and pick out his birthday cake ^_^
FRI03 Terry & John's 19th birthday celebration! Dinner at Waterfront Grill (I think that's what it's called) at Harbourside, then clubbing (for the first time!! omg) at Zaia!
SAT04 Run errands! Send back flitas that were too big, book Brobro's Ls test :D
SUN05 Happy birthday Wangays (19) & Brobro (16)! Dinner at Sydney Tower Buffet for Bro's birthday :))) Going to be absolutely gorgeous - the sun starts sets at around 5pm which is when they open for dinner :)
MON06 Okay nothing special today, have Uni, but no assignments due!! Which has got to be great :)
TUE07 UNCAPPED. YES THIS DESERVES ITS OWN MENTION K
WED08 Terry's 19th! Happy birthday bubz!!! :D
(Will finish this post later! For now, gym with Qinerino :) We are both sore so we're just gonna do a Pilates class. LOL)

10:36PM HAHA we ended up being 30 mins late so we didn't go to the Pilates class and just worked out like normal instead. My legs are going to be deeaaddddd tomorrow.. #WORTHIT #GOODPAIN

On the other hand, I am so very paranoid that I am eating too much. Someone please reassure me!? Or, you know, let me know if I am??? LOL
brunch
- one mandarin
- one punnet of strawberries
- half a glass of matcha milk tea
- six pieces of sushi
- 2 of the petit macarons I bought with Q & Jordan when we went to Costco for the first time :D (which are 8.4 calories each, according to my calculations.. But I pretty much failed 2U maths. Go figure)

gym: 30 min abs training + 20 min cycling

dinner
- stirfry vegetables
- stirfry beef&onion
- white rice TT.TT"
- duck & chicken
- strawberries, yoghurt, cereal & cinnamon parfait
- 1.5 blocks of dark chocolate
- 1.5 chocolate wafer
:|". I HAVE TO LOSE A KILO AND A HALF THIS MONTH FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS (I want to be 46 by the end of December..), AND I HAVE ONE BIRTHDAY & ONE BUFFET COMING UP SO IT'S HARDER THAN IT LOOKS! :( Especially as you get lighter :( Gonna have to be super strict..! But, again, it's worth it >:). Also, since my family friends came over 2 weeks ago and then my brother came pretty much immediately, we've been eating out for dinner/yumcha fairly often.. Which is obviously hindering my weight loss gains/losses (depending how you see it).

Can't wait for so many things!! Like my Ps, for example. I've been driving a lot lately (drove to Q's house today. I am such a bad girl fuark) and HNNG it's great when I don't have an angry father/instructor next to me hahahah /__\"

MUST EAT WELL. MUST STUDY MORE. MUST WORK OUT HARD. MUST KEEP ROOM CLEAN. MUST SLEEP EARLY/STOP MISSING MY TRAINS ON ACCOUNT OF WAKING UP LATE. MUST NOT DRINK TOO MUCH ON FRIDAY LOL

P.S. Mad grateful to anyone who still reads my blog wtf. I really don't have much to say when I don't have accompanying photos / I think my life is quite boring / and I'm capped >.<" I really feel like I lost my blogging groove for a while.. Sometimes I feel like it's sort of meaningless! I mean, I feel spurred on to blog more when I get comments & formspring questions, but I don't really, so I feel like I'm talking to myself, y'know? Hahaha. In the meantime, why don't you entertain me ;) ♥

Labels: , , , , , ,


1.8.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯