23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Super happy tonight! It was Terry's sister Sophie's birthday approximately an hour and fiftyfour minutes ago and she very kindly extended the invitation for Terry's friends hehe. So Qin and Sunsun and I joined them for Dinner at Holy Basil which I'd heard of and turned out to be the best Thai Laos places I'd ever been to. NOMNOM! (For those who live in Sydney and haven't yet gone to H.B., all the hype is true. Their fried icecream is to DIE FOR. TO. DIE. FOR. If I ever had a death sentence, my Last Supper meals would include their damn fried icecream. [Clearly tonight was an unplanned cheat meal.. Aih /__\ Just when I got back to 53 LOL. Whatever though, I regret nothing it was so farking good])


Soph's gorgy porg friends



Terry being a little brother ^.^




Jess being vain,
Jess with Sunnybunny the epiq Rapper :3
I distinctly remember him tonight; "My name is Sunny / I am a bunny" (something along those lines)




THE MOST RIDICULOUSLY CUTE & CHOCOLATEY CAKE IN THE WORLD, MADE BY SOPHIE'S SUPER-TALENTED FRIEND!! Whose name escapes my memory D;




Decor



"Tofu" & her panda cake ♥



Terry wrote the last thing hahaha

I'm a bit worried about not being allowed to go to the Octo sleepover tomorrow :'(. Papa Yunz wasn't very happy about me staying out so late tonight..!

Whatever, it was really fun and I wouldn't swap it for the world. I hope hope hope I'm allowed to go! >.< Wish me luck! (And also wish me luck that I can wake up on time tomorrow wtf) (And that my assignments aren't all last minuted hahaha, Jess needs Distinctions~)

MWA! ♥ So much love!! HOPE SOPHIE HAD A WONDERFUL DAY!!!P.P.S. Thinking of making my blog more of a food blog, just so I'll make sure I have something to post about! Can't wait to get my memory card off Sunsun aigh!!

Labels: , , , , , ,


2.7.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯