23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

what Jess has been watching the past sevenish hours

TUE 12 JUN
Jess hath survived her first 10 and a half hour shift. Feels good. (And tiring.) Starting to get a bit sick of repeating myself all the time on the phone, though, but whatever! Still really really grateful that I have this opportunity in the first place, and that I'm not wasting time at home anymore at least :))))

I spent almost my entire day speaking with strangers. In my quiet moments, faint wisps of their voices and their words whirl around my head like food that has yet to be properly digested. I marvel the many ways in which life allows for our paths to intersect, if only very very briefly, and the ever-understated blossoming of a single moment into an unending chain of events.

Today was wonderful and eventful in its own way.

Labels: , , , , ,


11.6.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯