23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

gajlekjkeahligkejsgrhltksggrhigjkljsrhlgjksrlhk
LKGJAILJKGLHGJLFJKGLKSJLJK

LKGJSAGILKHRJGLIKSGJHGALGIKSHSGLIKSFLFKGJSFFLGJIKS

KLAJFGKLFKGJHAKHFAILJKGALFJKF
AGLKEJLJKFGLKFALIJKSHGFLAIGJK

Terry uploaded this gross photo of me sleeping and I am so huge and that has totally fucking made me want to exercise again fuck

TODAY'S WORKOUT

20 squats
20 pushups
20 situps
20 legups
20 mountain climbers
20 bicep curls
20 high knees
50 star jumps

try do this 3 times biatch / or as long as 50 mins allows
Trollolol ok let's see how I go

11:46PM Oh god that was the most emotional fucking workout ever. I'm glad I finished, at least. I now understand what it means to keep going when the going gets tough. Or whatever.

EATING SOME GRAPES NOW LOLZ WHATEVER THEY'RE NEGATIVE CALORIES RIGHT :|

12:48AM Haha, aw I just realised. I'm trying to control what I eat - and yet my love for food is only growing. I am starting to really get into cooking and being inventive with what I eat. It's hard trying to balance both D: AND SERIOUSLY I EAT TOO MUCH FRUIT no such thing 8)

--

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever
ever ever ever
ever give up.

Not stopping til I get there.

Labels: , , , , ,


25.6.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯