23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

QIN HAD A LOVELY DAY! A very happy 18th to her!

Yay :)

Photos & dat to come soon enough. Didn't bring camera (gave Sunny my memory card) / unwilling to upload crappy quality iPhone photos because I have very very limited internet left / it is late and I am quite the tired one / losing will to blog because I am sick of my blogskin.

AND IT'S NOT EVEN 2 30! LMAO WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME

I miss Annagays! She is so much funnier than she thinks she is ♥

10:12 PM Here are some screenshots from the video! (These are literally random snapshots, heaps of people are left out but I'm lazy and didn't want to load the whole video again because I probably have like 1GB of net now /__\)







SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK LORRAINE

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


2.6.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯