23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Jesus. Not gonna lie, I kinda forgot about the existence of my blog for a while. As it turns out, I went from absolute lazy fuck at home doing nothing at all to spending copious hours (ten and a half to be specific) speaking to strangers on the telephone and asking if there were any 18-34 year olds in the household and would please like to do a survey that will only take about 6/7/8/9 minutes.

Luckily for me though everyone's starting break now so last night was a very fun trip to Strathfield with 5/7 of my lovers. It was much more fun than I had thought it'd be.. I'd forgotten how much I missed my friends.

That's it! I haven't much to say, other than my weight is starting to slowly inch its way upwards again and I am scared shitless and trying to eat as well as I can and exercise (fuck yeah gym fuck yeah I missed you omg) (went with Sunsun today and it was so glorious).

Hehe that's all for now. JUST WANTED TO UPDATE Y'ALL WITH MY LIFE SINCE I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE HEAPS CURIOUS N SHIT AND PROBABLY DIDNT EVEN MISS ME LMAO

Also I am getting very into cooking. Made a successful sweet potato and onion risotto today hehe, no recipe or anything I just cooked it and chucked everything together ?_? NOM!

Much love! Hopefully have something interesting to blog about soon! (Work is boring and I have nought to say other than I am glad my shifts lately have involved Wangsta and Sundawgs

ACTIVE ON FORMSPRING & TWITTER, AS PER USUAL n__n

Labels: , ,


17.6.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯