23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

JESS HAD HER GROUP INTERVIEW AT MILLWARD BROWN TODAY! Except I got confused because the plaque outside said National Field Services instead, but apparently they are the 'research division' of Millward Brown heheh. All this marketing stuff is all fairly new to me, I really wish I could pick it up as a subject at Uni or something.. Can't wait to learn more about it though! It's kinda like communications ..but more to do with advertising I suppose~ (Ugh I have no idea what I'm saying HAHAHA)

I hope I get the job!! I want it so much! :) YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY ^_^ Got it hahahaha ok now I'm nervous again wtf, WHAT IF I SUCK etc.Reading the famous Looking for Alaska. This book is marvellous.
"...and I jogged after him, trailing in his wake. I wanted to be one of those people who have streaks to maintain, who scorch the ground with their intensity. But for now, at least I knew such people, and they needed me, just like comets need tails."
The tagline for this novel is "First friend, first girl, last words."

I bet he's going to die

2:34 AM Almost halfway now. Finally came across what is probably the most quoted and well-known passage from the book and I had to physically close my eyes and put the book down for a moment, it is so absorbing.
"Just like that. From a hundred miles an hour to asleep in a nanosecond. I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together, in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage, and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane."
That rhyme at the end. Oh my goodness algkjfjgsglfakgfhlgksfglfhsjkgfajlgk

Labels: , , , ,


5.6.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯