23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

it's harder than usual to want to do what you should. I just want to rip out the icecream my mum bought (wtf) and tear into it and just swallow it whole if I could but instead I'm going to exercise, because I must I must I must I must I must I must I must get to 54 soon. >:(


lskjlsjkaljgkslfkgsbslafjkgmsrgfl;khlkgafgskgfa

9:54PM
I still have yet to do some work. Instead, I blogged on my collexion: a post within which there are photos of enigmatic beautiful women, I hire myself out - for free (this is bound to sound dodgy out of context) and possibly productive plans (alliteration points +10) for the upcoming holidays. Jessica's growing up! Sneak peek:



READ THE POST, GO GO GO! »

Labels: , , , ,


3.5.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯