23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com











The main thing I remember from last night was how incredibly close I was to turning into a human iceblock. Other than that, there was good music, no dancing at all (on my part anyways), a lot of sitting, grabbing other people's arms and whatnot in desperate attempts to scab bodyheat, 1/10th alcoholic beverage and 9/10th Aldi coke but getting Asian flush anyway (which eventually led me to clutch my own face for heat. It was weird being so warm and so cold at the same time), not going on a Maccas run, no vomiting (thank goodness) and a lot of hugs&kisses from some of my favourite high school chums teehee. ♥

It was a good night ^______^

Labels: , , , , , , ,


20.5.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯