23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com


You light light light up the sky
You light up the sky to show me,
You are with me
And I I I can't deny
No I can't deny that you are
Right here with me
You've opened my eyes
So I can see you're all around me

You light light light up the sky,
You light up the sky to show me
That You are with me



— The Afters

Thursday 8:16AM
For the first time in a long time, Jess says hello and good morning to a real breakfast! (Why, you shall ask? I pulled an all nighter last night .. ..then took a shower and now I'm all chipper. Wtf.)



(Okay I'll admit my standards are not high. 'Real' is anything before noon these days wtf)



(Excuse my terrible ungroomed hair please)
Getting my eyelashes done later today :D Hehehe Hope they turn out well! Woooo!!
Have a lovely day! n____n Beautiful weather. I shall bring my camera today and hopefully capture some snapshots :) xo

3:21 PM
Eyelashes! Sah happey with dem :)





Oh and I spotted this lovely creamy white sweater I wanted at Blue Jade. OH. MY. GOD. I love it fjalagiljgafjilk. Especially as it's size Small HAHAHA. It's really short though, when I lift up my arms you can see my whole stomach.. (/。\) CAN'T WAIT TO GET A SEXY BODY THO. ALL TONED AND SHIT. THEN I'LL WANT TO SHOW IT OF HAR HAR.

Have to fix my sleeping + exercising + eating habits first. Gone really, really haywire in the last week or so.
Okay, napping now! Mwa ^.^

P.S. Got a D- (but it rounds up to an even D) for one of my essays.. Fuuucckkk T.T" Oh my god I am going to have to really put in so much more effort PREPARATION. TIME MANAGEMENT. ABANDONMENT OF WEAKNESS FOR PROCRASTINATION to get HD marks glajkh;gagjalkglsbk
P.P.S. Wasn't pouting in a single one of those photos omfg.

Sunny is some sort of Jess-whisperer wtf. Tells me a few times he doesn't like it when I pout and I actually stop wtf

Labels: , ,


10.5.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯