23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

HELLO EVERYBODY. IT'S BEEN A LITTLE WHILE. NOT MUCH TO BLOG ABOUT. WEIGHT LOSS IS MOVING SLOWLY, BUT AT LEAST MY TERRIBLE HABITS HAVE PUT ME UNDER 55KGS. (Am now hovering on 54. Finally)

WILL HIT THE GYM TOMORROW. 15 MINS WALK FROM ROCKDALE STATION UM WOT IS LYF
BUT IT'S WORTH IT
MUST GET TO 53 KGS BY 18 MAY 2012
OMG

WISH ME LUCK ♥
P.S. Photos from last night's Atesum outing ♥ .. Before my batteries promptly ran out on the train /__\






+ Photos from my first time making Crumbed Fish!! Turned out not too bad ♥




+ Two random photos from Sarah B's party last year :) (ANOTHER MENTION HEHE)




+ And here is a photo of two of the sweetest boys I know! ♥



Updated my collexion againFormspring me

Labels: , , , , , , ,


14.5.12 with 2 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯