23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

ARE YOU READY? ARE YOU TRULY PREPARED FOR YOUR EGO TO DROP (IF YOU'RE A GIRL) OR FOR YOU TO WISH FERVENTLY THAT YOUR FUTURE/CURRENT WIFE HAD A BODY LIKE THIS (IF YOU'RE A GUY) (or girl actually no judging here)?

Meet Ashley Sky. She's a model and hopes to be signed up to Victoria's Secret one day. Photos are all from her tumblr!






She's a model, so I'm very aware that looking at these photos probably aren't the most constructive/healthiest thing in the world haha. (Our proportions are obviously all different too since she's a billion centimetres taller than me.)

But this is my ultimate ultimate ultimate in-my-absolute-wildest-dreams-if-I-could-have-any-body-in-the-world body. (Except I'm starting to be quite comfortable/fond of the fact that I'm short so maybe keep my height hahaha) And even if I lose a bunch of weight and tone up, it won't matter to me that I don't look like her, because I want to look like ME! In any case, flat stomach / thighs that don't touch / good muscle tone / nice butt is good enough for me! :333

Labels: , , , ,


28.5.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯