23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

I think I blog because I have some sort of want to be heard or read, conscious or not. I said a few posts ago that I didn't know what my reason for blogging was anymore.. Other than the fact that I wanted to remember my life, that I didn't want moments to go to waste. When I'm old, I want to read my blog all over again and just read myself grow and experience new things.

I'm feeling a little unhappy, unsettled tonight. As corny as this sounds, it feels like things are disturbing my soul (like Frankenstein?). I - I dunno. Sort of a bit lost right now. @_@"

I hate this! No closure. Worst feeling.

Goodnight. :)

P.S. ON A HAPPIER NOTE, HAPPY 18TH RICK FUARK YEAH!! ♥!!!!!

Labels: , , ,


2.4.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯