23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Never mind the title, that's just a lyric from Disney's Tangled! :). Some random photos (mostly of my dinners/salads, not gonna lie).


Roast Beef from 3rd Rock a couple of nights ago! Post gym meal fuark. (I also did not eat all the wedges [yes I had like 3 I'M WEAK OKAY] and left the mashed potato.. Haiyah)


Greek Salad from Club Central! Getting in was such a hassle wtf. John had to become a member HAHA. Their food is mad good though, gonna eat there more often, for their BARRA-MONDAYS HAHAHAAHA okay.


Chicken Salad from Bella Ciao, today during my uni break. Gave the bread to my friend Michelle obviously. Because everyone knows bread is processed foods which are carbs and carbs is unwanted calories which means an UNFLAT STOMACH. (What's the bet I lose like 10 readers just from all this ridiculous weightloss talk)


SAY HELLO TO MICHELLE ♥!

Anyways, I went running with my lovelies Wangays, Sunny, Qin, Lynn and Kimmyboo today! It was good (although I obviously was running a lap behind) but it was a lovely change of scene from the gym; cheap, close, and the scenery was much more beautiful. Saw a gorgeous sunset :)



After I showered, John had a lovely surprise for me!! He popped the question . . . . . . . . . . .

..He asked me if I wanted to edit his brother's essay. AND OF COURSE I SPAZZED OUT A BIT BEFORE SAYING YES HAHA. I am way too keen for stupid Grammar Nazi shit like this wtf. Anyways, it was fun editing the essay and I helped two people (in a sense) so it was a win/win for everyone LOL! ♥

^____^. Mad happy! Okay should go to sleep now, I'm a little sick :(. STUPID RIDICULOUS AUSTRALIAN WEATHER NEVER FUCKING DECIDING WHICH SEASON YOU WANT TO BE GODDAMIT. MAKING PEOPLE SICK. FUARK
P.S. Picture of my hot girls looking hot on BSOC fuah :)



HELLOPUMPKINS!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


13.4.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯