23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Alright I am becoming borderline obsessive with my weight now. I think it's actually becoming unhealthy, I've barely studied all day LOL. I know y'all are probably sick of me blogging about my weight but here are a few select photos that I'm totally alijkfgliajikg-ing about right now:



SO FIT NOW. SO SO SO FIT



The MOMENT I hit the 40s range I legit want to dress how she dresses, esp the tight top, just cause I can (and then revert back to normal modest clothing after I get over myself trollolol)




And I'll throw in this one just for something to drool over.



I am so impatient to be skinny. I'm impatient for a lot of things, actually. My weight loss, my Ps, a job, shopping for sexy-ass clothes, better lenses..

Labels: ,


9.4.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯