23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

If I had to be known for anything, being a supportive friend would be at the top battling it out with being a good Photographer or Writer (I am, as it were, relatively mediocre [and at times quite disappointing] in all three fields, so I'll be working on those a little more heh). That being said, my amazingly talented (and adorable) friend Romy is making things - music to be exact. And I am in love with it, I actually genuinely like it so much especially as this generally isn't the music I usually listen to (I love my R&B), so please check it out! It would mean the world to him. ♥



Subscribe to TheWasabiNoodles on YouTube and follow him on Twitter!!! ♥ I can't wait for his stuff in the future, legit ^_^

Labels: , , ,


3.4.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯