23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com





Woo!, new underwear cause a lot of my clothes were getting too loose. And now for some vain pictures.



Oh and here are some other random recent photos!


^ RICHARD'S STEAK FROM MERIDIAN. GLKJAFGLHGJKAHLGJKALIJKAF WTF

^ My delicious grilled fish to which I applied almost a whole lemon to. #YOLO #HiSunny

^ Romy and I on the train to Kat's 18th. This is clearly before I experienced my first taste of Hell.

My rather unhealthy caesar salad the next day D= (There was a lot of bacon and parmesan in it! >.<)


^ Driving to Miranda with Qinerino yesterday // Trying on my Superman shirt at Jayjays hahaha


Alright motherfuckers, check out my collection for more clothes photos! :))

Labels: , , ,


23.4.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯