23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

^ I downloaded that outtro song from DavidSoComedy's videos :D, I think I might make it my ringtone, it's so chill I love it ♥.

Anyway, today was a typical day - gym, eat, home, chill in bed and don't start work until almost 9pm HAHA.


FIRST CHICK TO BE IN WANGAYS' ROOM HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What a good boy, he's a Parent's Wet Dream (LOL)

+ Sunny's gorgeous bike (:




^ Literal definition of 'mirin' haha! Be safe :)))

Lunch at Burgerlovers! ♥ John took our order LULZ

What a cutie LOL

HAHAHA. Anyway, that concludes my post for today!! Mega tired after gym today.. I didn't have much for breakfast =/"
P.S. Although I really don't look it in the photos, lost 2kgs in 5-6 days WOOO!! LOL I so wish I could lose weight at this rate for the rest of my 7kgs or so. That would be erpic

Labels: , , ,


14.4.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯