23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

THIS IS HOW MY IDEAL CHEAT DAY WOULD GO DOWN.
Breakfast
As much of my Wildberry Weetbix Bites cereal as I want!!!!..... With chocolate milk. *shudders* Oh yes.

Snack
Oh man the possibilities. Okay. Nachos >:D Doritos, salsa, CHEESE. And PRINGLES THROWN IN TOO FOR GOOD MEASURE. Oh my god. This alone would be the death of me.


THIS. THIS IS WHAT MY NACHOS WILL LOOK LIKE. IF YOU THINK I'M JOKING, I'M REAALLY NOT. NACHOS IS SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS.

Lunch
2 piece fucking feed mudda asshole. With some popcorn chicken thrown in. Because this is how a post-fat girl rolls. (Literally?)


Except orange juice instead of coke/pepsi HAHA. (Old habits die hard)

Snack
Some sort of sweet carb. Nutella/BP&J sandwich or scones w/ whipped cream and jam omfg. APPLE PIE FROM MACCAS. GET INTO MY STOMACH. This is pretty tame wtf? Okay fuck this, small fries + 6 nuggets AND an apple pie. A whole fucking meal in itself.

I'm going to hell just for imagining this.

Dinner
GPK (Gourmet Pizza Kitchen) fuck yes. Okay John better be there with me I swear to god


WHY ARE AMERICAN PIZZAS SO BIG WHAT THE FUCK. JUST LOOKING AT THIS PICTURE MAKES ME WANT TO DIE.

Dessert
A PROPER DESSERT. UMMMMMM IDEAL WOULD BE BAY MOTHERFUCKING VISTA. AND SOME MACAFUCKINGROONS.
(Next morning I weigh myself and I'm like 52kgs?
This is actually a very real possibirrity.) Wow I am so fasting the day after

What my diet actually looks like:
M1: Wholemeal bread + apple
M2: Steamed Chicken Breast + salad
M3: Brown rice + 100g lean steak + salad
M4: 1 celery stick and 5, 6 almonds
M5: Yoghurt (:
(Haha John and I were laughing about how it sounds like what a model eats)

Labels: , , ,


22.4.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯